Home / NEWS / International News

Sabic signs deal for 38,000 cbm gas carrier Picture for illustrative purpose only.

Sabic signs deal for 38,000 cbm gas carrier

Vessel will be delivered by Ocean Yield ASA to Sabic's Houston base in December

 •   ExxonMobil still evaluating US JV with Sabic
 •   Sabic to sell stake in Ibn Al-Baytar to Safco
 •   SABIC sells polymershapes unit to US firm


 RSS Feed  more

Gas security should become more discussed

Gas security should become more discussed

More than half of the energy consumed in EU is imported and the total bill for imported energy is more than 1bn Euros ($1.06bn) per day
 
Fluor reports Q3 results

Fluor reports Q3 results

According to Fluor's financial results for this year's third quarter, earnings attributable to the company were $5mn, compared to $176mn a year ago.
 
Shell takes top earnings spot from Exxon

Shell takes top earnings spot from Exxon

In addition to cost cuts, oil companies have scrapped new projects, cut tens of thousands of jobs, renegotiated supply contracts and increased borrowing since prices began a sustained fall in June 2014.
 
GE-Baker Hughes set the pace for sector activities

GE-Baker Hughes set the pace for sector activities

Since crude oil prices plunged in 2014 in the face of oversupply, deals have been fitful, with large players such as Schlumberger and Technip buying smaller rivals.
 

 

Occidental Petroleum posts smaller quarterly loss

Occidental Petroleum posts smaller quarterly loss

Occidental posted a net loss of $241mn for the third quarter ended Sept. 30
 
European energy majors looking to cut costs

European energy majors looking to cut costs

Major energy companies around the world continue to search for new ways to combat low oil prices
 
GE, Baker Hughes to merge oil and gas businesses

GE, Baker Hughes to merge oil and gas businesses

The new entity, being valued at $14bn, will be based out of both Houston and London; GE to own 62.5%, Baker Hughes remaining 37.5%
 
Exxon beats estimates with $2.7bn earnings in Q3

Exxon beats estimates with $2.7bn earnings in Q3

Analysts were expecting Exxon to report EPS of 58 cents on revenue of $63.85bn.
 
Qatargas surpasses 2500 Japan LNG cargo deliveries

Qatargas surpasses 2500 Japan LNG cargo deliveries

"Qatar places great value on its relationship with its clients in Japan, and we will work towards better and stronger relations,' chairman says.
 
Egypt puts out tenders after KSA suspends oil deal

Egypt puts out tenders after KSA suspends oil deal

Aramco was expected to provide 400,000 tonnes of gas oil, 200,000 tonnes of gasoline, and 100,000 tonnes of fuel oil per month, none of which has been delivered for the month of October
 
RAK Petroleum delivers $850mn Ivory Coast project

RAK Petroleum delivers $850mn Ivory Coast project

The Oslo-listed oil and gas investment company said in a statement that operator Foxtrot International has brought on stream two new offshore gas fields, Marlin and Manta
 
OPEC agrees on oil output cut at Algiers meeting

OPEC agrees on oil output cut at Algiers meeting

The cartel has reached a deal to reduce output to a range of 32.5-33mn barrels per day
 
Global oil and gas investment to fall in 2016: IEA

Global oil and gas investment to fall in 2016: IEA

The largest drop in investment came in the North American upstream oil and gas sector
 
Iran plans to ready new oil terminal by year-end

Iran plans to ready new oil terminal by year-end

A senior official from the National Iranian Oil Company has said that the terminal near Kharg Island in the Gulf would be ready to export the new grade of crude, known as West Kharoon
 
Russia & OPEC must agree to freeze output: Putin

Russia & OPEC must agree to freeze output: Putin

Russian President says his country and the cartel can strike an agreement to prop up prices and that the deadlock over Iran can be solved
 




NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
Email:
ArabianOilandGas Awards
LinkedIn
Digital Production Middle East
Utilities middle east
Construction Week Online Middle East
Hotelier Middle East
Arabian Supply Chain Middle East



Digital Editions
Articles
Companies