Home / Oil And Gas Jobs / Planning Engineer
|Company Name :||Qatar Petroleum (QP)|
|Experience :||11-20 years|
|Education :||University degree|
Transmission & Distribution
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Coordinates and supports multi-discipline planning activities for Transmission & Distribution Department including all QP third parties works within the State of Qatar.
- Assist in the provision of an overall technical and administrative support for the execution of projects within the State of Qatar in relation to the presence of pipelines.
- Ensures that schedule work are utilized efficiently.
- Provide the utmost care in allocating lands and evaluate the impact of facilities on QP pipelines & stations using the most advanced software including GIS, GPRS, ArcView and AVC info, etc.
- Coordinate with various state authorities the impact of state and private projects on QP pipelines & gas stations spread all over the State of Qatar.
Degree in any Engineering discipline or equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
At least 10 years engineering experience within a similar environment with a minimum of 3 years experience in the operation of any computerized Management System.