NEW: Top 20 Upstream Projectsby Daniel Canty on Sep 11, 2011
Oil & Gas Middle East presents its fingertip guide to the biggest energy projects in the Middle East today
The twenty largest exploration and production projects the the Middle East represent a whopping US$229 billion worth of investnment.
In addition to these we could have thrown in giant associated projects such as the UAE’s first foray into rail, a project with a value topping $10 billion, and initially exclusively to serve the Shah Gas Field development, shuttling sulphur from the sour gas processing facilities to its export terminal, but we did not.
These projects represent the largest ongoing and under execution projects in the region, ranked by estimated total dollar value.
- Comment: Strategy for success
- QCON interview:broad horizons
- Country focus: Iran
- Oil & gas employees remain committed to sector
- HSE: Laying down the law
- DNV GL company profile
- Oil & Gas Middle East Awards 2014: The judges
- Sadara is making way for women
- Look before you leap, says Colin Chapman EPC
- Taking in the Sun