Home / IPIC secures US$5 billion in funding
IPIC secures US$5 billion in fundingby Kevin Baxter on Jul 5, 2009
The Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth find, International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC), has announced that it has successfully completed a US$5 billion fund-raising exercise.
IPIC, who are responsible for making investments in the hydrocarbons industry for the Abu Dhabi government said that the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, HSBC Bank Middle East and Banco Santander have been appointed as co-ordinators to jointly arrange syndicated term loan facilities to support financing requirements.
The initial figure IPIC asked for was $6.4 billion, but this has been reduced to $5 billion.
- Sadara is making way for women
- Taking in the Sun
- Report: Specialist firms provide better outcomes
- Pipes solutions: engineered plastics
- face to face: Honeywell Process Solutions' boss
- Exclusive Interview: Al Mansoori's Nabil Al Alawi
- New Arrival: Voith Turbo opens TechnoPark facility
- Piracy: Special report on threats to Middle East
- Middle East ops boost earnings for Intl players
- Upstream Valve Market Survey: NOV Anson