Home / IPIC secures US$5 billion in funding
IPIC secures US$5 billion in fundingby Kevin Baxter on Jul 5, 2009
The Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth find, International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC), has announced that it has successfully completed a US$5 billion fund-raising exercise.
IPIC, who are responsible for making investments in the hydrocarbons industry for the Abu Dhabi government said that the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, HSBC Bank Middle East and Banco Santander have been appointed as co-ordinators to jointly arrange syndicated term loan facilities to support financing requirements.
The initial figure IPIC asked for was $6.4 billion, but this has been reduced to $5 billion.
- Comment: Apt time for new strategies
- Comment: Strategy for success
- Abu Dhabi to merge IPIC, Mubadala investment funds
- QCON interview:broad horizons
- Country focus: Iran
- HSE: Laying down the law
- O&G Awards 2014: Q&A - Ringo Leung
- DNV GL company profile
- Tendeka's Technologies Drive Operational Safety
- Oil & Gas Middle East Awards 2014: The judges