Home / Saudi Aramco renews deal with WorleyParsons
Saudi Aramco renews deal with WorleyParsonsby Yasmin Helal on Jan 5, 2017
Engineering firm WorleyParsons has renewed its engineering services contract with oil giant Saudi Aramco.
The Australian company says the contract involves project management and design engineering services across a variety of onshore, green and brownfield projects in the oil and infrastructure sectors for the Saudi Arabian company.
The contract has been renewed for five years, with the option of another three one-year extensions.
- Aramco operating 220 rigs: Energy minister
- Ipic and Mubadala name board for $125bn merger
- Proserv starts new bases in Saudi Arabia and India
- Japan extends UAE crude storage deal through 2019
- Aramco launches Saudi Arabia's first wind turbine
- Dana Gas to raise Wastani gas production in Egypt
- Oman Shipping signs 3-year deal with Shell
- Nogaholding approaches banks for bond programme
- Wintershall explores tie-ups in Middle East
- Aramco extends GES+ contract with SNC-Lavalin