Home / Cyberhawk wins UAE offshore inspection contract
Cyberhawk wins UAE offshore inspection contractby Yasmin Helal on Dec 20, 2016
Dubai Petroleum with Cyberhawk, a leader in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), have signed an agreement securing a three year framework UAV inspections across all of its offshore assets.
The agreement, which has the option to renew on a yearly basis for two years, was awarded to Cyberhawk following the successful completion of work for Dubai Petroleum in 2015.
The Middle East continues to be a lucrative market for UAV inspection as interest and confidence in the technology grows. Cyberhawk has contributed to building this momentum by conducting the first UAV inspections in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Saudi Arabia and most recently, Qatar.
Chris Fleming, CEO at Cyberhawk said, “We have invested significant resources into the Middle East, not only to build our own business but also importantly, to raise awareness of the safety, cost and time benefits on offer for the region’s oil and gas industry. Our framework agreement with Dubai Petroleum is the first of its kind for the Middle East, an encouraging sign that UAV technology is being accepted and adopted in this region.”
- Nogaholding closes Bahrain LNG terminal financing
- Aramco extends contract for two Noble jackup rigs
- ABB delivers E-House to UAE offshore oilfield
- Bangladesh set to ink LNG deal with Qatar
- Inpex, ADNOC to extend joint oilfield development
- Lebanon to restart oil, gas licensing round
- Life Lessons: Soaring to great heights
- Bahrain LNG set to start work on giant terminal
- Aramco, McDermott sign offshore EPCI contract
- Aramco grants EPC contracts to L&T Hydrocarbon