Emerson launches new metreby Arabian Oil & Gas Staff on Dec 12, 2016
Emerson Automation Solutions has introduced the Roxar MPFM 2600 M multiphase flow meter. The Roxar MPFM 2600 M is a flexible and easily manageable wellhead measurement solution based on a field-proven technology platform.
The meter meets the needs of many challenging applications and can be a cost effective solution for more constrained budgets. The meter is ideal for customers with direct and continuous wellhead multiphase flow monitoring needs.
The Roxar MPFM 2600 M is part of the scalable Roxar multiphase product family and provides flexibility as fields mature and conditions change. The compact meter can be easily retrofitted in the field, delivers straightforward installation and commissioning, and has been specifically designed to meet operators’ capital expenditure and varying field requirements.
“The MPFM 2600 M is designed to help operators manage costs and increase efficiency while enhancing production and making smaller fields more viable,” said Patrick Babka, vice president and general manager, Roxar, Emerson Automation Solutions. “It is also ideal for applications requiring one multiphase meter per well, allowing operators to track multiphase flow from all of their individual wells accurately and cost-effectively.”
- Comment: Strategy for success
- Middle Eastern petrochemical industry to reshape
- Analysis: Iran's downstream revival
- GCC's water sector can benefit from innovation
- Iran's water market: awash with opportunities
- O&G and RPME Awards 2016 open for nominations
- Bahrain shifts gears in new era
- QCON interview:broad horizons
- Country focus: Iran
- Oil & gas employees remain committed to sector