Home / ADNOC awards $15.5m contract to Hill International
ADNOC awards $15.5m contract to Hill Internationalby Yasmin Helal on Dec 6, 2016
Hill International announced that it has received a $15.5mn-contract for the duration of three years from the General Services Unit (GSU) of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) to provide management services for the entire portfolio of ADNOC facilities.
Hill’s services to GSU will include providing facility management services for ADNOC's existing portfolio of assets, management of day-to-day operations, support for GSU’s future expansion plans, management of construction phases including pre- and post-construction, contract management and project controls.
“We are extremely honored that ADNOC continues to turn to Hill for their most important assignments,” said Mohammed Al Rais, regional president (Middle East) for Hill’s Project Management Group. “We are especially excited to have been selected to provide assistance across their entire portfolio of facilities.”
- Japan extends UAE crude storage deal through 2019
- Aramco launches Saudi Arabia's first wind turbine
- Dana Gas to raise Wastani gas production in Egypt
- Oman Shipping signs 3-year deal with Shell
- Nogaholding approaches banks for bond programme
- Wintershall explores tie-ups in Middle East
- Aramco extends GES+ contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Scottish Plexus wins tech order for Oman oil well
- Wood Group wins multi-million dollar Aramco deal
- Iran eyes to increase gas export by over 7 times