Home / RasGas achieves 21mn man-hours without LTI
RasGas achieves 21mn man-hours without LTIby Yasmin Helal on Dec 4, 2016
RasGas Field Development has completed 21mn man-hours without a lost-time incident. This achievement is the latest milestone for the company, which has a long-standing, industry-leading safety culture.
RasGas’ chief development officer, Nafez Bseiso, stated, “This success is the direct result of RasGas’ long-term commitment to our safety vision of ‘Nobody Gets Hurt’. I congratulate the Development team for their success in a highly complex and challenging environment.”
RasGas has consistently maintained the highest safety standards, with a focus on accident prevention and improving operating practices through a systematic approach to process and personal safety. Deeply embedded processes and systems further support the company as it strives towards a goal of zero incidents to people, the plant and the environment.
- Saudi online recruitment up by 34% in oil & gas
- Schneider Electric names new cluster president
- Dragon Oil appoints new board member and CEO
- Wood Group wins multi-million dollar Aramco deal
- Bahrain LNG completes $741mn syndicated loan
- RasGas achieves 21mn man-hours without LTI
- Heavy rains delay launch of Aramco projects
- PDO eyes savings of $3bn over 5 years
- Huawei launches data centre for ADMA-OPCO
- PDO's CSR programme supporting women entrepreneurs