Home / 93% less Recordable injuries rate at RasGas
93% less Recordable injuries rate at RasGasby Yasmin Helal on Nov 24, 2016
RasGas Company Limited (RasGas) Company said this week that from 2005 to 2015, the Total Recordable Injuries Rate (TRIR) decreased by 93%, while the Lost-Time Injuries Rate (LTIR) decreased by 94%.
Addressing a panel session at the 10th International Petroleum Technology Conference (IPTC) Khalid Thamer Al Hemaidi, the company’s chief safety, health, environment and quality officer, said the company maintains a strong safety culture where ‘nobody gets hurt'.
RasGas' systematic approach to personal and process safety has made the company an industry leader in safety and health performance.
The company is not only an industry leader in safety but also continues to develop new methodologies to improve best practice within the organisation.
Cristopher Leon Aguilar, a Reservoir Engineering Advisor at RasGas, sheds light on a new methodology that helped enhance the multi-layer Pressure Transient Analysis of post-completion and surveillance commingled well tests at RasGas during the ‘Integrated Reservoir Management II' session at IPTC.
- Aramco to build oil, gas capacity to meet demand
- Iran's Oil, gas revenues to hit $41bn in 2016-17
- Oil to dominate over renewables, says Aramco CEO
- Platts launches LNG price assessment for MENA
- OPEC chief confident in commitment for cut deal
- Al Mazrouei urges others to report oil output cuts
- Iraq cuts oil production by 160,000 bpd: OPEC deal
- 5 Minutes With: Dick McAdam
- The Black Swans of KSA's Vision 2030
- Go big or go home