Home / Wood Group bags new contract from SABIC in UK
Wood Group bags new contract from SABIC in UKby Slavka Atanasova on Aug 21, 2016
International energy services provider Wood Group has been awarded a new contract by Saudi petrochemical manufacturer SABIC, in the UK.
Wood Group will provide engineering design services to SABIC's Teesside complex located in the southern town of Wilton.
The contract, which will be delivered by the firm's operations in Woking, extends the company’s support of SABIC globally.
Wood Group currently provides services for SABIC's projects in Saudi Arabia and the US.
Robin Watson, Wood Group’s chief executive, said: “This contract, which extends our support of SABIC into the UK, demonstrates the strong relationship we have with this client based on our proven track record of excellence, quality and assurance in our technical service delivery.
“Our diverse and robust expertise and capabilities position us strongly to add value for clients in the petrochemical market, which represents a good long-term opportunity for Wood Group. We will leverage our knowledge of working with SABIC globally towards the successful, efficient and effective delivery of this new contract.”
- Muntajat expands polyethylene portfolio in Europe
- Aramco, Pertamina in JV development agreement
- Muntajat, Total sign marketing agreement
- Sadara, Rufayah Chemicals Company sign partnership
- Refining capacity rise to exceed demand: McKinsey
- Innovations to drive chemical industry growth
- Sadara fosters robust regional downstream industry
- Thyssenkrupp presents new technologies at GPCA
- Middle Eastern petrochemical industry to reshape
- ADNOC plans increased downstream investment