O&G and RPME Awards 2016 open for nominationsby Arabian Oil & Gas Staff on May 24, 2016
The Oil & Gas and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East Awards 2016 are now open for nominations.
Building on the phenomenal success of last year’s ceremony, the awards will celebrate achievement and ambition in both the upstream and downstream oil and gas sectors.
“It feels brilliant since we were up against industry majors like Saudi Aramco,” Jennifer Broom, marketing coordinator of ScanTech Offshore, said of the level of competition of the and the fairness displayed by the judges. UK-based ScanTech Offshore bagged last year’s ‘Technical Innovation of the Year’ award for its pioneering product ‘HeaterSentry’ well-testing product.
“We actually felt great to have been nominated for the awards in the first place. To get shortlisted was a major achievement, to win it was delightful. We are really happy,” Broom said of the ScanTech Offshore team’s experience.
In the six years since its inception, the Oil & Gas and Refining & Petrochemicals Awards have grown to become the must-attend networking occasion for senior executives in the industry and are now seen as a barometer of success in the industry.
Nominations can be submitted online across a broad range of categories, by visiting: www.arabianoilandgas.com/oil-gas-awards/
- Comment: Strategy for success
- Middle Eastern petrochemical industry to reshape
- Analysis: Iran's downstream revival
- GCC's water sector can benefit from innovation
- Iran's water market: awash with opportunities
- O&G and RPME Awards 2016 open for nominations
- Bahrain shifts gears in new era
- QCON interview:broad horizons
- Country focus: Iran
- Oil & gas employees remain committed to sector