Home / SPECIAL REPORTS / Oil & Gas Middle East Power 50 2016: 11-20
Oil & Gas Middle East Power 50 2016: 11-20by Arabian Oil & Gas Staff on Apr 4, 2016
11. Saif Humaid Al Falasi
In his role of CEO of the Emirates National Oil Company, Saif Humaid Al Falasi spearheads the group’s business strategy, and oversees operational excellence on a local and international level, in alignment with the vision and plans of the Dubai government.
A 34-year veteran of the energy industry, Al Falasi’s experience and knowledge spans a range of specialities, including project management and petroleum asset evaluation operations.
Al Falasi was appointed in late March last year, arriving from EMGAS and oversaw recorded sales of over 220mn barrels of crude oil and petroleum products in 2015, an increase of 16% over the previous year.
ENOC has also been boosted by the acquisition of Dragon Oil, of which Al Falasi said: “With Dragon Oil, we are now a vertically integrated oil & gas company that is well positioned to strengthen our nation’s energy security.”
- RPME 2016 Power 50: 41-50
- RPME 2016 Power 50: 31-40
- RPME 2016 Power 50: 21-30
- RPME 2016 Power 50: 11-20
- RPME 2016 Power 50: 1-10
- Top 10 ICT companies servicing the O&G industry
- Oil & Gas Middle East Power 50 2016: 41-50
- Oil & Gas Middle East Power 50 2016: 31-40
- Oil & Gas Middle East Power 50 2016: 21-30
- Oil & Gas Middle East Power 50 2016: 11-20