Wood Group wins $90mn contract for IOC in Iraqby Arabian Oil & Gas Staff on Nov 30, 2015
Wood Group has won a $90mn contract to deliver services for an unnamed international oil company in Iraq.
Wood Group PSN (WGPSN) will provide project management for an onshore facility under the three year contract, which is effective immediately.
Concept and FEED work for future projects will also be included in the contract, which creates more than 100 new positions and retains 20 jobs. Personnel will be based in Wood Group offices in Iraq and Dubai.
David Buchan, WGPSN's Eastern Europe, Russia, Caspian and Middle East managing director said: “This major contract builds on our strong partnerships with clients in Iraq.
We look forward to leveraging Wood Group’s international knowledge and expertise towards the continued success and development of our client’s facility.
“Iraq is an area where we see significant growth opportunities for our broad service capabilities and building our presence in this region is a key objective for us.”
- Wood Group wins multi-million dollar Aramco deal
- Kuwait Energy starts Basra concession production
- Wood Group wins $90mn contract for IOC in Iraq
- ConocoPhillips may announce Shah decision soon
- Nabucco launches pre-qualification process
- First LNG cargo from Qatargas train 6 by November
- Rumaila production to increase 10% by year's end
- Sonatrach announces two new hydrocarbons findings