Home / AlMansoori triumphs at leading O&G Awards night
AlMansoori triumphs at leading O&G Awards nightby Arabian Oil & Gas Staff on Nov 28, 2012
The United Arab Emirates’ home grown oil field services provider, Al Mansooi, is celebrating its outstanding achievements in the oil and gas industry after returning to the winner’s podium at the Oil & Gas Middle East Awards in Dubai last night.
Ibrahim Alalawi, deputy chief executive officer, received the Middle East Oilfield Service Provider of the Year award, for the second year in a row, acknowledging the company’s consistently ambitious and outstanding achievements.
“I feel ecstatic, I’m so proud to receive this award. Because I know that deep down in my heart that our employees deserve it, they go out every day and they give the extra 110% to do their job,” said Alalawi. “And that’s why we say ‘Always Almansoori’ it’s because of the people, their commitment to HSE and their commitment to quality service,” he said.
“What sets us apart from the competition is our people and their commitment to quality and safety. To provide a quality service to our clients, and a safe working environment for our employees,” said Alalawi. “This is the difference we have, that our competitors don’t,” he added.
Last year, Almansoori chairman Nabil Alalawi, won the Lifetime Achievement award for an illustrious career in the Oil & Gas industry and the company was also awarded the award.
Once again, the local company joined the ranks of the super-majors like Shell, Total and Schlumberger on the winner’s podium last night at the ceremony which was organized by Oil & Gas Middle East and ArabianOilandGas.com, the region’s leading information sources for energy professionals. The publication successfully hosted its third outing last night at the luxury Westin Hotel in Dubai, UAE.
- Egypt signs $350mn deals with Saudi Arabia
- DME Oman trades at the lowest price since 2012
- Ras Lanuf terminal delivers first oil for a year
- GIS completes acquisition of 30% JDC stake in GDI
- Business as usual for Iraq's southern oil fields
- Saudi Aramco denies new cyber attack
- Japan extends Saudi Aramco crude storage contract
- AlMansoori triumphs at leading O&G Awards night
- Nabil Alalawi honoured: Lifetime Achievement
- South Sudan, a new oil exporter, is born