Home / Digital Oilfields special: Seeing is believing
Digital Oilfields special: Seeing is believingby Patrick Osgood on Sep 12, 2012
In our second digital oilfield feature, the companies turning DOF concepts into a reality across the Middle East share their insights.
Some of the benefits of the digital oil field (DOF) are plain to see. In our second digital oil field feature, we cast a critical eye over how to make DOF real to decision-makers with Cyviz, a company which brings big data from the oilfield into the boardroom.
Neri Askland of Statoil gives us the Norwegian oil giant’s perspective on DOF implementation.
We hear from some of the most exciting DOF projects in the region as vMonitor, a leading DOF implementation partner, provides instructive insight from DOF projects in Oman, the UAE and Kuwait.
Redline provides a case study of the ground breaking broadband rollout it is conducting for PDO in Oman.
Connecting fields to screens needs specialist software. Rounding off our coverage, Kongsberg talk about what they can offer operators.
All our contributors will be attending the IDOC 2012 conference and exhibition at the Crown Plaza hotel in Muscat, Oman from 23-25 September.
- Taking in the Sun
- Digital Oilfield special: Outstanding in the field
- Digital Oilfield special: The Big Picture
- Digital Oilfields special: Seeing is believing
- Parsing Petabytes: DOF implementation
- Report: Specialist firms provide better outcomes
- Pipes solutions: engineered plastics
- face to face: Honeywell Process Solutions' boss
- Emerson takes interactive DOF roadshow online
- EXCLUSIVE: post-IDOC interview with Bart Stafford