Home / Honeywell's Metersuite receives EU recognition
Honeywell's Metersuite receives EU recognitionby Abdelghani Henni on May 31, 2012
Honeywell announced that its MeterSuite fiscal metering solution has received European Measuring Instrument Directive (MID) and International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) R117 certification. MeterSuite is available globally and is now a fully MID- and OIML-approved product.
MeterSuite is an advanced, configurable and integrated fiscal flow measurement solution offered by Honeywell Process Solutions in partnership with Swinton Technology. It integrates with Honeywell’s Experion® Process Knowledge System (PKS) architecture to provide oil and gas flow calculation for greater cost efficiency, extended lifecycle support and improved control. The system also integrates with all common meter types and supports the ISO, AGA and API standards.
“We are ready to install MeterSuite systems at oil and gas facilities around the world,” said Steve McGeorge, product marketing manager -Control Systems at Honeywell Process Solutions. “Metersuite is a critical tool to help oil and gas sector customers run their operations more efficiently and profitably.”
MeterSuite enables oil and gas operations to replace their old-generation flow computers with Experion PKS and leverage the rich features and capabilities available with this next-generation control system. This solution helps meet regulatory requirements for fiscal reporting of carbon emissions; simplifies integration of raw meter data in accounting and reporting systems; and offers enhanced control features for liquid, loading and proving systems where control- and sequencing-type tasks are critical. Users benefit from incorporation of Experion capabilities, including flexible reporting, Web-based access and integration with wireless and fieldbus transmitters in the metering function.
- Muntajat expands polyethylene portfolio in Europe
- Aramco, Pertamina in JV development agreement
- Muntajat, Total sign marketing agreement
- Sadara, Rufayah Chemicals Company sign partnership
- Refining capacity rise to exceed demand: McKinsey
- Innovations to drive chemical industry growth
- Sadara fosters robust regional downstream industry
- Thyssenkrupp presents new technologies at GPCA
- Middle Eastern petrochemical industry to reshape
- ADNOC plans increased downstream investment